Many hands make light work.
The Cherry Fair has a lot of moving parts wrangled by a 100% volunteer crew making sure everyone has a fun, worry-free day.
We invite you to pitch in a little time
to help us pull off this year’s Cherry Fair.
Please use the contact form below to request more info
Position Opening: Cherry Fair Director
Looking for a great volunteer gig with lots of community involvement and exposure?
The Cherry Fair Director role might be for you.
A good candidate to fill the Director shoes will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Negotiation, leadership, and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task, remain calm, and work under pressure
- Capacity to recruit help and delegate tasks
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills
Download the Cherry Fair Director’s Job Description (PDF)